Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Review: Laura Mercier

 Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation.
I highly recommend this foundation for a flawless finish.
Laura Mercier’s Silk Creme Foundation has had a lot of great reviews but I think this product is seriously under rated. It has a hydrating formula and I’ve noticed it still has a smooth coverage when I’m in a rush and have to skip moisturizer and primer.
In the past Ive always used a brush to apply foundation but I love how this product reacts to the warmth of your finger tips. The result is truly phenomenal and you hardly need to use any product SO ithas a long life expectancy.

I don't have anything negative to say about this product, but you should know that it does have a satin-like finish before you apply a setting/ cover up powder.

My Score: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment