Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Drug Store Diet

HAIR TIPS
Saturday a women came into my office with unbelievable hair when I asked her where she got it done, I couldn’t believe she said she did herself! :
Aquaphor
Here was her SECRET………AQUAPHOR!
Many of us use (were suppose to anyway) a serum to give hair a healthy shine BUT it could leave hair looking greasy.  Aquaphor is a product made for dry or cracked skin heres what you do with it
  • Take a TINY bit onto your index finger, about the size of a pea.
  • At first it will have a thick consistency, rub it on the pads of your fingers until it warms up.
  •  Apply it to your wet hair from eye level down to the ends. Avoiding roots and concentrating on the tips!
  • Blow dry and WaLA a beautiful shine that everyone will notice!
Message me, Let me know if you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment